Q) What do you mean my “Cross Border”?

Mr. Goebel is a licensed real estate broker in USA with office in Plymouth Michigan and also in Canada with office in Windsor Ontario. “Cross Border” referrers to helping USA residents buy, sell or lease Canadian properties of when Canadians need help with USA real estate. Typically one should not pull that trigger (buy or sell) until you figure out the tax consequences or how best to structure a transaction.